Since the Berenbaum, P.A. law firm is solely dedicated to the practice of U.S. immigration & naturalization Law, we pride ourselves on keeping current with any changes in the immigration law and on working diligently.
Immigration law in the United States is divided into two broad categories: Immigrant and Non-Immigrant. At the Berenbaum, P.A. law firm, we help our clients in the following area of U.S. immigration law:
- Non-Immigrant visas – Temporary Status:
A nonimmigrant or temporary visa allows an individual to be in the U.S. for a definite period of time. Each temporary or nonimmigrant visa has specific requirements that must be met in order for an individual to qualify for the visa.
- Employment based:
- E visa: Treaty Trader (E-1) or Treaty Investor (E-2)
- H visa: Professional Workers
- I visa: Representative of the Media
- L visa: Intracompany Transferees
- O visa: Extraordinary Ability
- P visa: Athlete & Group Entertainers
- Q visa: International Cultural Exchange Program (Disney Visa)
- R visa: Religious Worker
- TN classification: Professional Visa under NAFTA (Canadian & Mexican nationals)
- Family based:
- Immigrant Visas – Permanent Status:
An immigrant visa is required of anyone who wishes to enter the United States to reside there permanently.
- Employment Based Petitions:
- EB1: Priority Workers – Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and Multinational Manager or Executive
- EB-2: Members of Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Aliens of Exceptional Ability
- EB-3: Professionals, Skilled Workers and Unskilled Workers – Other Workers
- EB-4: Special Immigrants
- EB-5: Immigrant Investor
- Useful Information for Permanent Residents:
- Citizenship and Naturalization:
At the Berenbaum, P.A. law firm, we understand the anxiety caused by the immigration process. We will work diligently, keep you informed of important developments and respond promptly when you call or e-mail us.
We offer a free consultation and will make it our mission to achieve your immigration goals.
To arrange a consultation about how the Berenbaum P.A., Law Firm can be of assistance, contact us at (305) 515-VISA (8472) or click here. In-office, telephone or videoconference consultations are available.
Nous parlons Francais – We speak English – Halamos Espanol