The fourth preference visa is available to special immigrants, including:
- Religious Workers
- Iraqi/Afghan Translators
- Iraqis Who Have Assisted the United States
- International Organization Employees
- Armed Forces Members
- Panama Canal Zone Employees
- Retired NATO-6 employees
- Spouses and Children of Deceased NATO-6 employees
- The requirements vary depending on the above categories;
- Self-Petitions are available in certain situations; otherwise an offer of employment is required.
- No labor certification;
- Two step process;
- Premium Processing not Available;
- Immigrant visa available right away.
For more information about this visa category contact us today to schedule a professional consultation with an Immigration Attorney. Call (305) 515-VISA (8472) or click here.